We just deployed some bug fixes and minor changes to the DMPTool based on your feedback. Comprehensive release notes are available in GitHub. Keep reading for a summary of things that affect the user interface:
Guidance and Customizing Templates
- You can create guidance with multiple themes again (instructions in the admin help guide). We’re still working to make sure that guidance tagged with multiple themes only appears once (in some cases it’s duplicated in the accordions displayed to end users); this will be fixed soon.
- When a user selects guidance on the project details tab, the main organizational guidance group is checked by default and any optional subgroups are unchecked (screenshot below with UCSF test data).
- We fixed a bug related to customizing funder templates so please go forth and customize (instructions in the admin help guide)! Contact the helpdesk if you created any customizations in the past few weeks and notice that the themes were removed from the customized questions.
Request feedback workflow
- We revised the tooltip language to clarify changes on the Admin > Organization details > Request Feedback tab.
- If you enable this functionality, the system now displays your ‘Request Feedback Message’ to users from your organization on-screen instead of sending them an email (screenshots below; #2 is from the Share tab where users can click the button to ‘Request feedback’).
- When you finish providing feedback on a plan and click the ‘Complete’ link on the Admin > Plans page, we updated the ‘Request Feedback complete’ email with clearer instructions on how the plan owner can find your comments and a direct link to the appropriate page.
Other DMPTool news
- The recording from the webinar on themes, guidance, and templates is available on the CDL Vimeo page. You can also find links to webinars from the GitHub wiki and blog.
- For those who placed orders for marketing materials after 18 Jun, we’ll ship the second batch next month after restocking. Thanks for all the suggestions about other ways we can help you promote the DMPTool—please keep them coming!
You must be logged in to post a comment.